In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the following legal aspects of the Website:
Holder: Castelló 1941, SL (hereinafter, CASTELLÓ)
Address: Avenida de Rhode, 32, 17480-Roses, GIRONA
Company Tax Code (C.I.F.): B-17933128
Telephone: +34 972 45 99 60
Registry Details: Mercantile Register of Girona in volume 2555, book 0, section 8, sheet 87, sheet GI 43054, inscription 1º A2
CASTELLÓ may collect information about the search habits of Users of the website using cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the user remains on and continues browsing our website, implying that they consent to their use and installation. Below you will find detailed information about what "cookies" are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by web pages that the User visits containing session data that may be of use at a later date on the website. The data enables the website to store your information between pages and also analyses the way you interact with the site.
Cookies are safe as they can only store the information that is provided to the website by the browser, the information that the User may have entered in the browser or the information in the page request. They cannot execute code, nor can they be used to access the User's computer.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless benefits for the provision of interactive services and facilitating the browsing experience and usability of our website. Cookies cannot damage computer equipment, and if they are activated they help to identify and resolve errors that may arise.
Types of cookies
Below we provide more information so that the different types of cookies which may be used can be better understood:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, meaning that none are saved on the User's hard drive. The Information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience and improve the contents and ease of use.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on the hard drive and the web page reads them each time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by websites.
Below we provide a list of the main cookies we use on our website, distinguishing between:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those used for correct browsing or cookies that are used to ensure that the content of the web page loads effectively.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social media or external content providers.
- Analytics cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to offer the best possible service to the user, which websites normally use to collect statistical data on the activity.
Withdrawal of Consent.
The user may withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time.To do so they will have to delete the cookies stored on their computer using the settings configuration of their Internet browser.
Cookie Management: Complementary Guarantees.
All web browsers allow you to limit cookie behaviour or turn off cookies using the browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, with instructions being available in each browser’s help menu.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode, which ensures that the cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers, with a link to the instructions for configuring the cookies and the different names of this "private mode":
For more information on removing, disabling or blocking cookies you may also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
Cookies Policy Update.